Social icons

My Favorite Instagram Accounts Pt.2

Wednesday, January 13, 2016


This time last year I posted the first round of my favorite instagrammers, focusing in on New York, and found that all of you loved getting to discover new accounts! So, I'm back for Part 2 of the series with my newest favorites. These are the accounts that I often find typing into my search bar of a daily dose of inspiration because they never cease to delight me. 

The New England Girl @laurenswells
Lauren lives around Boston and frequently travels around New England. Expect gorgeous nature shots, quaint restaurants, small doses of fashion, and empty beaches. When I'm in New York feeling a bit homesick for New England I love her shots even more. 

The Constant Traveler @shelbyeastman
Shelby is based in New York, but her instagram documents all of her incredible travels. Recently she's been on trips to San Francisco, Texas, and London, but I can't wait to see where 2016 takes her. 

The Monochrome Pro @alyssa.lenore
Alyssa is a fellow blogger at Styled & Smitten and her instagram is a black and white heaven. Her life just looks so chic through the lens of her camera. Plus, you'll want to steal all of her clothes! 

The Fitness Inspiration @hbfit
Since one of my best friends started interning at HBFit it's been my go-to for all things fitness and health. The founder, Hannah Bronfman, is so inspirational and the account will make you want to mix up an acai bowl every day.  

The Mouthwatering Restaurant @tattebakery
A friend of mine told me about Tatte Bakery before I came home for winter break, and ever since I've been obsessed. They have multiple locations around Boston and I'm dying to go before I head back to school. However, even if you're not from the Boston area you'll fall in love with their account. 

Like I said above, I love discovering new accounts so please comment below with either your instagram account or some of your favorites! You can check out my instagram @carolinestfrancis

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.