Social icons

Welcome to When & Wear

Monday, January 18, 2016
Welcome to When & Wear everyone! I've been counting down to this day since I made the announcement about my blog rebranding and design at the beginning of the year. It's something I've definitely been ready for for a long time now. I started this blog more than three years ago as a high school senior and honestly can't imagine life without it now. At the time I started writing the name 'Peachy Keen' was the right fit for my blog, but so much has changed since then. 

This blog has become a large part of my identity, to the point where my friends refer to me as Peachy Keen Caroline, so the idea of making a drastic change to this place I treasure so much was terrifying. However, over the last year it become clear that I've changed (or maybe just grown up a bit) and it was time for my blog to move to the next stage with me.  I've been lucky enough these last few years to be apart of an incredibly supportive community that has made me realize what is more important to me and my blog is part of that. 

You're probably wondering then, what is most important to Caroline? Well, it comes down to focusing on making every day an adventure and finding joy in even the smallest things. I want to live a life where I'm constantly trying new things and traveling new places, even if it's just for a day. Sometimes though, like most, I get stuck in the frustrating stresses of school or work. 

That is why writing Peachy Keen and now When & Wear is so important to me. Instead of making excuses and spending all my time binge watching tv shows or even sitting in a library studying this blog forces me to go out and spend my time doing something that I'll still be talking about in twenty years. Whether it's a brunch out with friends, exploring a new city, talking about the newest arrivals at my favorite store, or simply taking the long way home from school I'm pushed to do the things that really make me happy. 

I'm so excited to be able to continue my journey through college and whatever comes after with all of you. I know there will be ups and downs (it wouldn't be life without them), but I promise that When & Wear will always stay my place to focus on what brings me joy in hope that it will bring you some too. 

I'm working through a few kinks with the new site, so for now you'll be able to get here through www.peachykeencaroline.com and whenwear.com, but make sure to start getting in the habit of typing in www.whenwear.com into your browser. There is a lot of fun content coming up and I want to make sure that no one gets lost along the way. Of course you can always follow along on Instagram, Bloglovin, and Facebook to stay up to date as well. If you have any problems with the new site please shoot me an email at carolinestfrancis@gmail.com! 

As I plan content I always want to know what YOU want, so please take this reader survey if you haven't yet! 

SHOP THE POST: Banana Republic blazer // Mango sweater // Gap Jeans // Lauren by Ralph Lauren flats // Forever 21 scarf
**pictures taken at Hamilton's Soda Shop & Dream Downtown**


Pictures by Cheyenne Adler

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.