Social icons

Outfit: Lounging Around

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Since getting home this past weekend I've really begun to appreciate how amazing a great pair of flannel pajama pants can be. As my friends know, my house is almost always freezing once cold weather descends. I'm talking wool socks, thick pants, and a double layer of sweatshirts cold, so my flannel pajama bottoms have come in handy these last few nights. 

Plus, a great pair of lounging pants is a must-have in the wintertime. Spending the morning in bed with a cup of coffee and a magazine is one of the best parts of winter break, and it's made even better by a comfy pair of pajamas :)

Unfortunately, this pair of pajamas is sold out in most sizes at J.Crew so I've linked to my other favorite lounge clothes at the bottom of this post! 

SHOP THE POST:  Zara tee // J.Crew pajama pants // necklace via Rocksbox // Essie 'Wicked' polish

PS Sign up for Rocksbox with the code peachykeencarolinexoxo and get a free month!




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.