Social icons

OUTFIT: Black Tie Blouse

Monday, December 28, 2015

Who else is coming down with after Christmas depression? I know 'the holidays' aren't technically over yet, but I'm already wishing we could go back to the week before Thanksgiving and start over again. These last few days have been a whirlwind, but that is pretty typical for my family during the holidays. We've always had big family Thanksgivings and Christmases, which often means quick trips to see family in Connecticut. This year we spent just over 42 hours in Connecticut, arriving Christmas Eve and leaving on the morning of the 26th. 

Despite it being such a quick turnaround I always treasure the Christmases we spend at my aunt and uncle's house. Their house feels as much like home as my own does around the holidays since we've been visiting for longer than I've actually lived in Massachusetts. I always look forward to setting an early alarm Christmas morning and watching the beautiful sunrise over the Long Island sound. Plus, this year I didn't even have to put a jacket over my Christmas PJs

Once I finally did get out of my pajamas I changed into this festive (Kind of?) look for the rest of the day. Of course I went with an all black & white outfit, but that just meant I got to pull out a bright red lip. My leather leggings ended up being perfect for trying out the hoverboards that my little cousins got for Christmas. Like many other families we had a ton of fun trying them out, but were not without a few bad falls (you won't regret clicking on that link). 

I'll be back on Wednesday with a recap of 2015, so make sure not to miss it! Plus, if you're still looking for some NYE outfit inspiration check out last week's post

SHOP THE POST: Banana Republic blouse // unknown leggings // Steve Madden Flats

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.