Social icons

HOLIDAY 2015: Last Minute Gifts

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Can you believe Christmas is THIS WEEK?! Despite my best efforts to finish my shopping early I still have plenty to do before Thursday. Luckily, amazing technology and a lifesaver called Amazon Prime means that I don't actually have to leave my couch to do week-of-Christmas shopping. I hate dealing with those Christmas Eve mall shoppers, so ordering last minute gifts online is one of my best secrets. 

Every student should have Amazon Prime (sign up here) because not only do you get a huge student discount, but it is a lifesaver year around. Now that Christmas is just 4 days away I'm taking major advantage of Amazon Prime's 1 and 2 day free shipping as well as their partnership with Shopbop that also gives you free 2 day shipping of Shopbop products with your Prime subscription. You can order up until Tuesday and have gifts on your doorstep before Christmas. I don't know about you, but I'd much rather shop looking like this than search for parking spots and wait in ridiculous lines. 


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.