Social icons

OUTFIT: A Break From the Holidays

Friday, December 18, 2015
If you're like me then you've been bombarded with all the holiday content over the last few weeks. I feel like I even started extra early this year with my Gift Guide Under $25 and now I'm just ready for the day to arrive already. Don't get me wrong, I've fully embraced the festive spirit over on my Instagram, but sometimes we all just need a bit of a break from the holiday spirit. 

So, todays outfit has absolutely to do with the holidays. It does, however, have to do with my love of turtlenecks, which I talk about probably as much as the holidays. Since the weather has been way warmer than average these last few months retailers are giving MAJOR discounts on all their sweaters. I scored this sweater from Banana Republic for only $36 (normally $90). It was such a good deal that I bought it in two colors (insert monkey covering eyes emoji). 

Banana Republic currently has 40% off everything with some even larger discounts for some products. J.Crew has 40% off so many cold weather pieces and Madewell is 25% off everything. Let's be real it will get cold eventually and then these amazing savings will be gone and you'll be wishing you'd bought a few new sweaters. I've linked to a few of my favorite (heavily discounted) pieces at the bottom of this post to make the search even easier. 




Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.