Social icons

Outfit: Central Park Foliage

Monday, November 9, 2015
Despite the above average temperatures it feels like fall is finally starting to dwindle in the city. Halloween ends and it seems like the entire city starts setting up for the holidays right away. The Wollman Rink has been set up for at least a week and all the stores down 5th Ave have all their lights up. I'm just ignoring it all though, because there is no Christmas allowed in my mind until midnight on Thanksgiving. 

I hadn't been up to Central Park in months, so instead of sitting inside pretending to get work done a friend and I headed uptown and climbed to some of the best views in the park. We started out with burgers at J.G. Melons, and I have to say they were ah-mazing. Plus, they just opened a Greenwich Village location that is just down the street from me :) 

All in all, it was an absolutely perfect fall day and I'll take as many as I can get before winter descends upon us. 

SHOP THE POST: H&M top // jeans via LF (similar) // Zara jacket // Franco Sarto boots (similar)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.