Social icons

Holiday 2015 Kickoff: My Wish List

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

You know what I hate pretty much more than anything... Christmas anything before Thanksgiving. Seriously, it's like November 1st comes along and everything's about Starbucks Red Cups and Christmas tunes. Did everyone just forget about Thanksgiving (aka the best Holiday of the year)?

Well, as much as I hate Christmas talk before the end of November, I know the rest of the world seriously appreciates getting ahead with holiday shopping and entertaining ideas. So, as of today I'm kicking of Peachy Keen Holiday 2015!

Of course, the first thing I wanted to post was my personal wish list. Just giving mom and dad a heads up, ya know? ;) But don't worry, plenty more gift ideas and outfit suggestions are coming over the next month and a half. I'll be here every Wednesday posting the best of the 2015 holiday season. I already have some posts in the works, but there are a few empty slots, so if you have anything in particular you need help with please let me know in the comments! For those of you who are on my side and want to push back Holiday prepping, don't worry, regular Peachy Keen content will be up on Mondays and Fridays. Plus, you'll be able to find all the holiday content later on through a button on my sidebar soon.

Before I sign off, just a few fun things about my wish list! Those OTK boots are insanely priced at only $90 right now, so I might be scooping them well before the holidays even get here... Also, the company that makes the plum saddle bag on the left donates money to Alzheimer's research with each bag purchase. A cure for Alzheimer's is particularly important to me, but you can pick where you want your money to go by picking different color bags. See more here

SHOP THE POST: 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.