Social icons

Wardrobe Update: Trench Coat

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The one thing I've been told over and over again is that if there is one piece every woman needs in her closet it is a trench coat. As the weather has begun to warm up this year it has become clear that every put together woman walking around New York has a stylish or classic trench coat as a part of her spring wardrobe. 

It is amazing how tossing one of these exquisite jackets over even just cut-offs can pull a look together. Now that we've all finally put our peacoats in the back of the closet I think it is time to switch over to the perfect trench that can bring you all the way through spring and summer until fall hits and we have to take the heavier layers out again. 

As someone searching for their first trench coat I feel like the classic tan with black buttons is the way to go, but I've also fallen in love with a few non traditional options. A navy, olive green, or white option in a lighter flowy fabric looks just amazing. After stealing my friend's olive trench coat last week I fell in love with the light airy feel. With all the options out there, as well as the huge range of prices, I thought I'd help you all (and myself) pick the perfect trench coat to become a classic in your wardrobe. Happy shopping :)
Classic Trench Coat Under $150

Trendy Trench Coat Under $130

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.