Social icons

Exciting News

Monday, April 20, 2015

The days are getting longer and with the extra sunshine and warm days a lot has been happening! I know Peachy Keen has been a bit slow the last week or so (make sure to check out my last post), but that's actually been because so much is happening in the real world. 

With only about a month left in my school semester my plans for the summer are finally coming together and I'm so excited to share them with you all :) In the past week two very exciting things have happened that have made me so ready for summer to begin. First off, this week I will be signing a lease on an amazing apartment in SoHo where I'll be living (with two friends!) for the next year. The apartment is in the location of my dreams and means I'll be a five minute walk from Washington Square Park. Once I'm moved in and have been able to do some decorating I'll share my (very small) space with all of you. Secondly, I have a job! I'm not ready to share most of the details about my internship, but I will say it is for a boutique PR agency and I couldn't be more excited. I'm looking forward to a new experience and learning about a new facet of marketing.

What all this really means though is that this summer is shaping up to be pretty amazing! With the weather finally looking up and my semester winding down I can't wait to share my adventures in and around NYC this summer. 

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.