Social icons

Get to Know Caroline

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Through blog comments, emails, and social media I get plenty of questions about my life and Peachy Keen. One of my goals for Spring Break this year was to finally get around to answering a few of those common questions and update my About page. My about section is finally updated with new pictures and a little explanation about my life :)

While I've answered most of the questions I usually get asked in the FAQs image above (which is also on my about page) I'd love to hear the rest of your questions. Plus, if you're ever in the NYC area feel free to shoot me an email (I'm at carolinestfrancis@gmail.com) about meeting up or for suggestions about where to get a good coffee, great restaurants, and where to shop!

1 comment

  1. This is such a cute post! It is unique that you made it as an image rather than just answering the questions in text. Super fun to read and get to know you better! I'm visiting New York this summer for the first time. I might have to take you up on that offer and bother you for advice/suggestions as the visit gets closer!

    Colleen | Buckeye Bliss

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.