Social icons

Outfit: Feeling Spanish

Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Pull & Bear blazer, Zara scarf, Gap jeans, Trouve sweater (similar), Stradivarius boots

When I put this outfit the other day I couldn't help but feel a little Spanish having bought my scarf, blazer, and boots all in Spain at Spanish brands. Of course, shopping at Zara doesn't inherently make your spanish better, so there's that. 

What I can't believe though is that it is December and I'm walking around every day with a blazer or light jacket feeling totally fine. It's going to be a very rude awakening in a couple weeks when I return home to the frozen tundra that is Massachusetts. I did, however, finally buy some items in Spain that is completely practical back home, a blanket scarf and boots. A flat pair of Chelsea Boots has been on my wish list for a while now as I was getting sick of having to pick between short heeled boots and flat tall boots. Since I bought this blanket scarf to wear in Prague I've become addicted to it and may or may not have actually used it as a blanket in class a few times. 

2 comments

  1. You're rocking the Spanish flavor! This is making me miss studying abroad in Sevilla and walking right through the main shopping area of the center everyday. Love everything about your outfit and especially loving your boots!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.