Social icons


The day is here when you should shop til you drop, or be like me and start Cyber Monday a bit early. I've never really been about the Black Friday lines and craziness, but I do love a good sale. Black Friday is one of the few times of the year when you can get in season items on sale. That means you can tell yourself everything you bought is worth it :)

My plan for Black Friday shopping is always to focus on brands with good quality and the best deals. Today is not the day to be looking through racks at Forever 21 and other cheap stores, instead focus on the spots you usually spend way too much money at per piece. Below I've added some of my favorite pieces from this year's best Black Friday sales!

Joie // 25% off Sitewide


J.Crew // 30% Full Price Styles

Kate Spade // Up to 75% Off




BB Dakota // 30% Off Orders Over $150 + Free Shipping


These four sales are definitely a few of my favorites, but make sure to take the time today to check out all the amazing sales offered. Other notable ones are 25% off at Madewell, 50% off at Old Navy, and up to 60% off at Dolce Vita. Happy Shopping!

1 comment

Powered by Blogger.