Social icons

Best Pieces of 2014

Tuesday, December 30, 2014
As someone who shops too much a lot it's fun to look back at some of my favorite wardrobe additions of the year. There were trends that disappeared (anyone remember my peplum obsession?) and pieces that were pushed to the back of my closet, but then there were the pieces that we worn to death and have become wardrobe staples. From my outfit posts over the last twelve months you might be able to guess was my 12 pieces of 2014 are, but if not here they are...

1) Chambray
2) Maroon Blazer
3) Plaid Flannel
4) Ripped black jeans
5) Light blue blazer
6) Leather Leggings
7) OTN Boots
8) leather espadrilles
9) Leather skirt
10) T Shirt Dress
11) Navy Summer Dress
12) Plaid Dress 

I have no doubt that these pieces will continue to be some of my favorites through 2015, but I can't wait to start adding new favorites :) 

What are your favorite pieces from this year? You can shop mine below!




1 comment

  1. Perfect pieces! Happy New Years!

    Enter to win $50 dollar of store credit to White Plum today on the blog!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.