Social icons

2014 According to Instagram

Wednesday, December 31, 2014
1 // Beautiful winter sunsets from my dorm room last year
2 // Accepted to NYU Madrid for Fall of 2014
3 // A weekend in the city with a great friend
4 // The first hints of spring on an early Sunday morning
5 // The perfect weekend exploring the West Village with my little sis
6 // Rooftop sunsets
7 // Beautiful Easter exploring the Upper East Side and Central Park
8 // Last day of my first year at NYU
9 // First beach day of the season
10 // Office scape that was features on Lucky Mag's instagram
11 // Sea shell searching with family
12 // A trip to the Cape with some of my best friends
13 // Bringing home baby Melody
14 // Back to NYC for the weekend
15 // The most delicious brunch at Hotel Chantelle
16 // A week of lake time and relaxation in upstate NY
17 // A much needed weekend with a best friend 
18 // Off to Madrid!
19 // Madrid exploring in Parque Retiro
20 // The incredible Alhambra in Granada
21 // A birthday weekend trip to Barcelona
22 // Fall escape to sunny (and warm) Valencia
23 & 24 // Magical Prague for the weekend
25 // A day trip to Segovia 
26 // Beautiful views hiking the Swiss Alps
27 // Real Madrid game!
28 // Headed home for Christmas!

I can't believe that 2014 is actually over. This year has been a whirlwind with my second semester at NYU and then a semester abroad in Madrid. I always love looking back at my instagrams throughout the year since overtime it becomes a bit of a scrapbook of everything I've done. NYC weekends with friends and family, beach trips on free summer days, and city hopping in Europe are all experiences that I will never forget. Every year has it's ups and downs, but with all the amazing things have happened I wouldn't change anything about 2015. 

Happy New Year to you all and thank you so much for reaching!

1 comment

  1. I loved seeing your recap of your year!! What a wonderful time to be exploring and taking adventures!! It's so cool we both had the chance to be in Spain–your photos look stunning, my friend! I hope you had a great Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful New Year! Cheers to you for 2015! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.