Social icons

Four Fall Classics

Monday, November 7, 2016

Fall for me is really all about classics. Yes, I love to try out a trendy coat shape or a new material (hey suede), but I always go back to the classics. There are a few pieces in my wardrobe that I come back to year after year when the temperatures drop, but until now I've never actually been able to get all 4 into one outfit. So here we go...

1. The Casual Blazer: Ya'll have seen this blazer more times than you probably remember on this blog. I bought it while studying abroad 2 years ago and I still can't stop wearing it. Whether with jeans or over a dress, a casual blazer will just make every outfit feel more pulled together. Past outfits with it on the blog include this, this and this

2. A Plaid Piece: I mean seriously, plaid is a fall staple. Plaid button downs fill probably half my closet in chilly months, and whenever I find unique plaid pieces like this skirt (which is only $30!) I can't help but bring them home with me. A few of my favorite past plaid looks include this and this.  

3. The Fisherman Sweater: I have been looking for a fisherman sweater for years that is cozy and cute, but not too bulky. Since I got this one (under $40 on sale right now), I honestly haven't taken it off. It's truly a timeless piece that can look new england preppy or trendy depending on how you style it. If you don't believe me, just take a look at this Pinterest search.

4. Over The Knee Boots: I've said it before, but OTK boots are a new classic that you must get! This year there are plenty of under $100 options out there (these are my favorite). Whether leather or suede this boots truly give you mile long legs and look good with any outfit. Plus, they'll keep you legs extra warm in the winter.





 Photography: Reed Bryant & Emily Byrski

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.