Social icons

Outfit: Lakeside Lazy Dressing

Monday, August 4, 2014
*The comfiest shoes ever, seriously buy them*
*my photographer sister is home and I she always makes me laugh while taking pictures*
*Obsessed with these rings I got at the Her Campus conference*

It's back to reality for me today and the early Monday morning is really a slap in the face. If you follow me on instagram and twitter you know that I spent last week up in Lake Placid and then had 12 hours at home before flying to Ohio for my cousin's wedding. It was definitely a crazy turn around and I'm still exhausted, but seeing my cousin get married was well worth the trip. 

The break from work and blogging last week was much needed. I love writing these posts, but every once in a while it is nice to have a week with nothing on my to-do list (I'm sure all you bloggers understand). I'm back to the schedule now though and have an easy outfit from the lake to share with you all. I basically spent the entire week in boyfriend jeans and these shorts because they are the comfiest summer bottoms ever. I bought them on sale for $20 (score), but I could only find them a size too big, which ended up being perfect as it gives them a very boyfriendy feel. Since the nights were chilly I loved throwing on soft sweaters (this one feels like cashmere but for much less $$$). Basically the key to the whole week was lazy dressing, a good book (I highly recommend), and the perfect view of the mountains. 

6 comments

  1. Perfect outfit for summer nights by the lake!


    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shorts are perfect! actually, this whole outfit is perfect! can you just send me everything please ;)
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful location! You are sooo tan!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was as tan as I looked in these pictures! It was all the light! Thanks.


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nailed the lazy lake look :). I completely agree about how nice it is to have a week without anything on your to-do list, and glad you got the much needed vacay.

    xo, katie

    www.a-touch-of-teal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! It was so needed and let's be real I'm already ready for the next vacation.


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.