Social icons

Happy Friday + NSale Picks

Friday, May 23, 2014
{via}

Happy Friday everyone! I couldn't be happier that Memorial Day weekend has arrived. This unofficial start to the summer season means popsicles, exploring with friends, and trips to the Cape. I'll be celebrating the long weekend with some family time and hopefully a trip to the beach!

I've been trying SO hard not to shop and you all should seriously be proud of me, but with the start of the NSale I might break. There are such good deals on pieces I've wanted for so long. You can shop some of my favorites from the sale below!

A few things I'm loving this week...

Every once in a while a splurge it worth it, but asking yourself these 10 questions before buying anything will prevent a lot of buyers remorse. '

I'm trying to get in the habit of running this summer and this plan from Women's Health is helping me start. I'd love any tips from runners out there!

Gracey's summer swimwear picks this week were perfection. My favorite (affordable!) suit was this palm print bikini!

My brunch wish list has grown with these places to 'Brunch Like A Boss' in New York from Refinery 29

As someone who is relatively short I'm always unsure about maxi dresses, but these suggestions from The Glitter Guide make me want to go out and bye a new dress!

My #NSale Picks:



Hope you all have a great long weekend!

1 comment

  1. I am right there with you, I have been trying really hard for the last few weeks to cut back on my shopping (was going a little over board earlier this spring...wooops!) But all the sales this weekend are killing me! I think I might have to just make a small order from J.Crew (so many good new items and 30% off...how could I not take that up!) Love that list of 10 questions to ask our selves..clearly I need to refer to that. haha!
    Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend in store! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.