Social icons

Outfit: In The Fields

Thursday, May 22, 2014
{Zara dress (similar options), BDG shirt, Timex Watch, Ralph Lauren rope sandals}

I'm in full on summer mode now that I'm home from school and have a little time off before starting work again. Lounging outside reading and throwing on easy sundresses are two of my favorite parts of summer and this dress is an old classic. I'm also still really into this whole tying your shirt as a belt thing (my thirteen year old self would have been appalled), especially since when the sun starts going down my linen boyfriend shirt is the perfect layer!

4 comments

  1. Love your blog design and this laid back outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee Beans High HeelsMay 22, 2014 at 7:53 PM

    that is a pretty dress on a pretty girl! it looks great on you! and the field is also so gorgeous!
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.