Social icons

Happy Friday + LINKS

Friday, May 16, 2014
{via}

I would say happy Friday, but I'm seriously just counting down until Monday afternoon and the end of finals. It is my last weekend in the city, though, and I'll be taking a little time out from packing and studying to have some fun. 

Summer is so close and I'm counting down the hours until I can really relax and sit and read out in the sun for hours. 

A few things I'm loving this week...

This beach bag packing list for the beach is going to become very useful very soon!

Nordstrom Rack is finally online and it is definitely going to hurt my no shopping goals. Especially since this Splendid dress is only $65

I'm obsessed with this dress from J.Crew Factory, but this even cheaper option from Forever 21 is seriously just as cute!

These tips for how to treat your denim will make denim last so much longer which is something we all want after investing in a nice pair. 

Rompers are perfect for summer exploring and these options from Who What Wear are some of my favorites. 

Hope you all have a fun weekend!

3 comments

  1. Coffee Beans High HeelsMay 16, 2014 at 9:52 PM

    rompers are just lovely! thank you for sharing these links!
    xoxo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh so great to hear that Nordstrom Rack is now online, but yes it might also end up being a bit of problem haha :)
    Good luck with your last days of school and finals! I just finished up my college finals on Thursday and wow I didnt even realized how tired and worn out by it I was until I got home yesterday! So crazy that another school year has already come and gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great links! So happy that Nordstrom Rack is online (although this may be dangerous for my AmEx). Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

    xx Ani || theaniproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.