Social icons

Outfit: Printed Blazer

Tuesday, March 18, 2014
{Joie blazer, Forever 21 blouse (similar), Joe's Jeans jeans (similar), Topshop flats, Timex watch}

Today I'm doing a collaboration with Dana from Pink Champagne Problems to see how we both style printed blazers for spring. She's just as obsessed with blazers as I am! Don't you just love her striped blazer and sweatshirt combo? You can check out her post here!

I picked up this blazer from TJ Maxx a few weeks ago after being in love with it all last spring (see it here on Luella and June). At the time the blazer was far far above my price range (even for a splurge!) so when I saw it for a severely reduced price at TJ Maxx I snatched it up. I'm sure by now you all know my love of blazers, but I love that unlike most of my blazers this palm print option is really the statement piece. It's still too cold to wear this blazer exactly how I want to (white tank, denim shorts, & sandals) so I promise you'll see it again in the coming months!

2 comments

  1. Pretty much obsessed with that blazer - you wear it so well. Yay for our first collaboration and cheers to many more in the future!

    Pink Champagne Problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blazer, so fresh and perfect for spring. Great post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.