Social icons

Outfit: The Last of Winter

Thursday, March 20, 2014
{Zara coat, Vince scarf, Forever 21 tee, Gap jeans, Express boots, Webster bag}

Happy spring everyone! I really don't care how cold it is from now on because I'm officially in spring mode and will be busting out the flats and skirts that have been packed away for most of this horrible winter. These last winter pictures highlight a few of the things I did love this winter (ankle boots, my zara coat, and comfy scarves), and will miss the cozy layers in a few months it is definitely time to say good riddance. 

For our last day of winter over 'spring' break my roommate and I headed to Salem, MA to do a little exploring. The harbor views were beautiful and the seafood lunch was delicious, but I think I'll wait until summer to go back to the beach since the wind made it feel about 15 degrees on the water. 

Cross your fingers that the official beginning of spring brings sunny days and warm temperatures!

1 comment

  1. I totally agree! I'm in the Spring mindset completely! I cant wait for it to actually get warmer to start wearing all my skirts and capris. But, you look super great! Striped tee's are my favorite :)
    xo,
    Neidelyn
    {getupanddressup.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.