Social icons

First Spring Weekend

Monday, April 3, 2017

Did anyone else get hit hard by the Sunday blues last night? I spent the weekend brunching, reading outside in the spring weather, and binging Netflix and I definitely wasn't ready to let that go. The best part was that the city finally felt like spring and people were buzzing. I love those first warm weekends when restaurants open up onto to the sidewalks and parks are finally full again, so here's hoping the warm temperatures continue. 

Now, about this shirt. I've been loving everything feminine this spring and this top is just that along with combines gorgeous crochet with my favorite trend, bell sleeves. For a day of classes it was perfect with jeans and easy flats, but I'll definitely be pairing it with a flouncy skirt and colorful sandals for happy hours. Unfortunately, it's mostly sold out online, but I've found plenty of similar options that I've linked to below :)



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.