Social icons


Despite all my goals to keep up with NYFW and make a trip up to Lincoln Center to check out the incredible street style I managed to do neither of these things since fashion week started last Thursday.  Sadly, a busy weekend and lots of school work took up almost all my free time. I finally got the chance to go through the collections I hadn't seen yet today and I have to say I can't wait to shop next fall. 

While I definitely cannot afford most of my favorite designers, I'm hoping some of the trends I'm seeing in the shows will hopefully be popping up in stores everywhere. I forced myself to pick one look from each of my favorite shows to show you guys. If I went through everything I've been loving in collections I've seen you would stop reading about half way through. 

Here are a few things I've been loving....

Charlotte Ronson's off the shoulder necklines, one of which is shown above. Other I love are here and here

Carolina Herrera's incredible prints! I love this blue print (shown above) and also this similar red one

And speaking of prints Mara Hoffman did it again and made me fall in love with every piece of the collection. The dress above as well as this dress and this incredible jumpsuit  

Plaid, which is here to stay thanks to all of Tommy Hilfiger's collection and Rebecca Minkoff's incredible jacket

Really everything about the Rebecca Taylor collection, which was a perfect mix of feminine and tough 

I could go on for so much longer about everything I've loved, but I'll spare you all the ramblings of a fashion obsessed girl. 

What are your favorites from fashion week so far?

1 comment

  1. The Herrera dress really got my eye! :)

    xoxo

    JOIN my fab GIVEAWAY, 1 lucky girl can win an amazing gown:
    http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com/2014/02/giveaway-win-perfect-date-dress-from.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.