Social icons

Outfit: Leopard and Stripes

Thursday, May 2, 2013
{F21 jacket, UO scarf, F21 top, F21 skirt, J.Crew belt, Alex and Ani bracelets, Nordstrom watch, Report flats}

Hey everyone! Sorry for the silence this week. My AP exams are coming up at the beginning of next week so I've had way too much school work. I meant to post these pictures yesterday but was getting into bed Tuesday night when I remembered so I figured sleep might be more important
I wore this outfit last weekend to lunch for my final National Charity League event. I tried to mix it up by pairing a striped T with my leopard scarf. Unfortunately since it was a little chilly outside I had to wear a jacket. I'll definitely be wearing this outfit again when I don't have to wear a jacket so that you can see the stripes. 

~ Caroline

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous! I love that scarf on you x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blog/4593983/winston-willow

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely skirt <3
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.