Social icons

Happy Friday + Inspiration

Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Friday everyone! I'm extremely happy it's Friday, but I also have a very busy weekend ahead of me. The semester is getting into full swing and my mind is completely on the coming of spring. 

Every year when February 1st comes around I immediately start hoping it will feel a little more like spring, but that is pretty much never the case (especially since we always get that one snow storm once I think it's all finally over). With NYFW going on all around me, though,  it's hard not to think about the coming seasons. Of course the collections are for this fall (which always my favorite), but the attendees have started showcasing some spring style even with the freezing temperatures. Recently I'v been inspired by pastel pinks and blues, florals, and all things girly. While none of these are especially groundbreaking (see here) they feel incredibly refreshing after heavy layers and lots of black all winter. 

I hope you all have a great weekend and are able to find few hours of relaxation during the two very short days!

3 comments

  1. You have such a cute blog! I found you on the HCBN
    xx Tia
    acaffeinatedbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inspiration. I just discovered your blog...now following :)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these pictures! Especially all of the outfits featured!

    XOXO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.