Social icons

I love New York Fashion week as much as every fashion addict, but I especially love it now because of what it does to New York. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but surrounding fashion week New York becomes even crazier with thousands of super stylish people flocking to the city. The magic of Fashion Week definitely goes past the tents of Lincoln Center and I love feeling like a small part of it. 

One of my dreams is to actually attend a show during fashion week at some point in my life, but for now I'm pretty darn happy to be able to watch the shows while curled up in my bed. If you don't already know about NYFW Live you are seriously missing out. With almost the shows played live and then shown again later on you no longer have to be in the tents to be apart of fashion week (though I'm pretty sure sitting front row is better ;)). I always want to see every show, but as all of you know, life tends to get in the way. So, I attempted to pick one show a day to watch, which of course was impossible. I did whittle the list down slight and the above list is my goal for shows to keep up with in the coming days (as well as the J.Crew and Alice + Olivia presentations). These designers are some of my favorites and I cannot wait to see what they have in store for this fall!

What designers' collections are you most looking forward to this week? 

3 comments

  1. Great picks!! I loooove watching the shows while comfy in my bed. I still hope one day I'll be able to go, but for now, I'll enjoy being warm inside! :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally feeling all of these! Sneaking down to Lincoln Center at some point this weekend to take a peek!
    -Austen
    keepcalmandchiffon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. NYC is definitely interesting when fashion week comes around. And I would love to go to fashion week one day.- justaise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.