Social icons

{via}

Happy Friday everyone! This weekend is my last weekend at home with my family since I head back to school on Thursday. I'll be getting breakfast with my dad Sunday morning and then spending the rest of the day on the couch watching the Patriots win the AFC Championships (knock on wood). 

A few things I've been loving this week...

These 7 Habits of Highly Stylish People, especially number three

Peter Pilotto for Target is less than a month away and I am so excited

Pony hair slip ons, especially this Steve Madden pair and this pair from Asos

Madewell's instagram which is freaking fantastic

Easy ways to switch up your wardrobe for the new year

Oh, and of course this article that explains all the reasons why we love Blair Waldorf

Hope you all have a great weekend!

~ Caroline

4 comments

  1. I just checked out Madewell's instagram and it's pretty awesome indeed! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you love it too Dora! Have a great weekend!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for Peter Pilotto for Target - I love his fun prints!

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prints are definitely the best part!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.