Social icons

Shop: Tropical Weather

Monday, January 6, 2014

It's that time of year again when Christmas trees are out on the curb and the holiday lights are taken down. Sadly, the snow and the cold are still around in Boston and without all the holiday sparkle it is downright depressing. 

My instagram feed has been filled with incredible pictures from tropical vacations and aussie bloggers (like Jessica from Tuula) in summer weather, so I've been dreaming of warm weather and carefree summer days. If you're going on vacation anytime soon (or just dreaming of the tropics like me) these printed and striped pieces are perfect!

~ Caroline

6 comments

  1. I'm dreaming of being able to wear a skirt again- it is way too cold and snowy for my liking! I must keep these outfits in mind for summer!!
    xoxo,
    Brie
    leancleanandbrie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo collage! It's SO my style. I want it to be warm again :'(

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love this collage! I definitely miss the warm weather when we are in negative temperatures today!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dreaming of my summer vacation ever since December. Can't wait for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dreaming of summer as well! Cab't wait for it to come.

    Xx,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh, I've been dreaming of spring/summer as well. I can't wait to get back out on the water for wake-boarding and now that the holidays are over I'm done with winter. It doesn't help that all my favorite stores are coming out with their spring arrivals. :(

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.