Social icons

Outfit: Snowed In

Friday, January 3, 2014
{J.Crew jacket, Gap sweater, Target scarf (similar), Madewell jeans, Sperry boots (similar), Timex watch}

Yesterday it started snowing and the snow has yet to stop so I'm making the most of being unable to leave my house. My sister and I ventured out into the snow yesterday only long enough to take a few pictures since it was about ten degrees outside. However, inside I've been cozied up in this sweater from Gap I picked up during the after holiday sales. It is so soft I've been tempted to sleep in it!

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm so happy to be home relaxing after all of the holiday craziness. 

~ Caroline

12 comments

  1. I totally understand how you feel. It's -36 degrees here and I'm debating whether to go out at all or not :D Your sweater is super cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dora! I can't believe it is that cold! There is no way I'd be going outside in -36 degrees!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit, and the bean boots just complete it! I have had my eye on that j.crew jacket for a while, it's just perfect. And the snow looks gorgeous, great pictures!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I love this jacket! It is so worth it!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit! So perfect for the winter!

    - Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf looks great styled with the sweater, perfect for a snowy day. Nice post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I neeeeeed to get a pair of duck boots and I am so regretting not getting them earlier this season! It is FRIGID where I'm from - seriously - negative 2 degrees today! Anyways, stay warm out there!!

    www.darlingprepster.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh you stay warm as well! I didn't used to wear my boots a lot but with the snow both in the city and at home they are great!

      ~ Caroline
      www.peachykeencaroline.com

      Delete
  6. I love those boots! It's snowed a lot here too and I love your styling for the winter wonderland outside! That jacket is super cute too!

    XOXO, Kate

    http://seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.