Social icons

Outfit: Bitter Cold

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

While taking these pictures yesterday my hands almost froze off. I know temperatures in the single digits and below are normal for parts of the country, but I just can't handle them. Luckily, I'm still home on winter break from school so I don't have to deal with walking to class in freezing NYC wind tunnels. 

I've been pairing these boots with everything recently since not only do they add a little extra warmth but they are simple enough to complete any outfit. The bitter cold requires layers upon layers so thick tights, jackets, and warm coats (not pictures but definitely needed). I'm just praying for a little warm weather soon!

~ Caroline

4 comments

  1. Great look! It has been unbearably cold here too. I don't understand how people can live in these temps.

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! I'm usually not a fan of over the knee boots but like you said, yours are so simple that they totally work! (Especially with black tights) I had to wear a skirt (for a presentation) in the bitter cold and I was really wishing I had some black boots like that!!! I love how the Leather jacket has a pop of color as well.

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! I've found so much to wear these boots with I just can't stop wearing them. They really do look great with everything!

      ~Caroline

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.