Social icons

Shop: Delciate Jewelry

Thursday, January 9, 2014
I as much as anyone love bright statement necklaces and chunky bracelets, but on most days my favorite jewelry is actually small and delicate. I have a necklace with a small C on it that you've problem seen a dozen times on the blog because I wear it pretty much every day. Small rings and and thin bracelets are also some of my favorite pieces and I've found many I love on Bauble Bar. I honestly don't know what I did before Bauble Bar and the hundreds of gorgeous pieces on their site. I always find myself scrolling through the new arrivals and recently I've found too many pieces I love not to share them with you!

~ Caroline

4 comments

  1. The rings you chose are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love delicate jewelry! I'm a student, so I like to keep my jewelry minimal. I wear my mini Texas necklace almost every day, regardless of the outfit!
    Xoxo,
    Gracey
    www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so cute! I really want the Massachusetts version of that necklace!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.