Social icons

Outfit: Layered Up For Winter

Thursday, December 12, 2013
{Zara peacoat, Necessary Clothing leather jacket, H&M sweater, Paige jeans, Express boots}

Well winter has truly arrived in New York. It snowed this week which luckily actually made me want to stay inside and study for finals. While I love being outside in the fall, when it snows all I want to do is curl up with a book and watch the flakes fall from inside. When I am forced to outside, which is all the time in NYC, I survive only by layering all my favorite jackets. My warm peacoat layered over a faux leather jacket not only keeps me extra warm on windy mornings but the burgundy color adds a fun pop of color to an otherwise neutral outfit. 

I only have a week left of school before I go home for winter break and my first college finals are definitely a lot of work. For now I'm attempting to focus on school work as much as possible, but I'll be back in full force on the blog soon! Good luck to anyone else studying for or taking finals!

~ Caroline

4 comments

  1. Love it! Very cute. I hope you're staying warm! It's not quite as cold here in Georgia, but I've been avoiding going outside at all costs!

    xo Megan, LushtoBlush.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you layered two jackets together!! It looks great and probably keeps you super warm! It's in the negative temperatures in Ohio now so I refuse to go outside for anything!!

    www.darlingprepster.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss winter break! I graduated in May so this will be my first non break winter..not looking forward to it. Anyway, you look adorable! It's cold and snowy in Columbus too..sigh.

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coat is so beautiful! It's freezing here in Canada as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.