Social icons

Happy Weekend

Friday, November 15, 2013
{via}

Happy Friday! The weeks are flying by and it is crazy to think that Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away. Contrary to most people Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I can't wait for the day spent seeing family, watching football, and filling up on pumpkin pie. Sadly, before I get to indulge in all my favorite things I have two midterms and a presentation to finish. I'll be hunkering down in the library this weekend attempting to get all of these assignments done. 

I'm sure I'll also be ogling over the Isabel Marant for H&M pieces that have recently been released, though only from afar. I'm absolutely in love with this jacket. Instead of going shopping I'll be getting my fashion fix from a new episode of The Carrie Diaries, another new love of mine. While Sex & the City was definitely before my time I've always loved watching the reruns and Anna Sophia Robb does incredibly well playing a young Carrie. The '80s inspired outfits and soap opera-like drama has definitely made it my guilty pleasure. Have any of you all seen it?

I hope you all have a great weekend planned! 

~ Caroline

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.