Social icons

Outfit: Chambray and Striped Layers

Thursday, November 14, 2013
{J.Crew chambray top, Forever 21 top, Zara skirt, Express boots, H&M necklace}

So, do you all remember this outfit from a couple weeks ago? Well I loved the combination of my leather skirt with this striped top that I found a way to make the look even better (and warmer). Layering my favorite chambray shirt underneath the stripes was something I had never thought of before but I loved the outcome! 

On another note sorry for the lack of outfit posts recently! Just like last fall as the days are getting shorter it has been harder and harder to find time to take pictures while it is still light out! Do you all have any suggestions for taking pictures at night? 

~ Caroline

7 comments

  1. Love your coat!! It's a perfect fall outfit. :)

    allienotsally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat fits the outfit so well, totally complimenting it! Love it! :) ps: nice job with the layering!

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm in love with my coat! It has definitely been one of my favorite purchases recently!

      ~ Caroline

      Delete
  3. Love how the booties and skirt add some edge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! I seriously think I may need to buy that exact skirt!

    xx Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered I can take pictures on my porch with the light on, if I happened to miss good hours for natural light.
    ♥Emma It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.