Social icons


Happy Friday! After a busy few days last weekend I'm looking forward to a very relaxing weekend! I'll definitely be spending sometime outside, and maybe taking a trip uptown to Central Park, since these gorgeous fall weekends are slowly fading. The weeks are flying by and I can't believe the Rockefeller Plaza tree is already being put up. I'm a strict believer in no Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but being in New York is making that a lot harder. 

Last night I had the chance to go to the Opening Party for the Express Flatiron store on Fifth Ave. The party was hosted by Julia, Kat, Jessica, Natalie, and Christina! I had a great time snacking on sweets from the candy bar and trying on clothes. I ended up buying this blouse that both Julia and Kat were wearing. I needed a basic black blouse but I'm contemplating going back and buying the pink! I also met and talked to Julia for a little bit and she is so sweet! I love this picture and this picture from the night. 

I hope you all have a great weekend! 

~ Caroline

2 comments

  1. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit in the picture is so perfect for the upcoming fall season :)

    -Kirstin
    kirstinuity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.