Social icons

{pictures via my Pinterest & Tumblr}

This morning was one of those mornings where it seems like there is nothing in my closet. I will say that one of the causes is the small heap of clothes sitting on my chair that has amounted over a very busy week and a half, but I think I was mostly just in need for inspiration. 

So in an attempt to inspire myself here are a few of my favorite pictures I've seen on Tumblr and Pinterest lately. I'm loving all the fur vests and all black combos I've been seeing. Soft tousled hair and dainty jewelry seem to be the perfect addition to any outfit. And of course any sort of golden retriever picture makes me miss my puppies even more!

Also, I promise to have a November 20 Under $25 post up soon! I've found some great pieces for the post!

~ Caroline

4 comments

  1. I know how you feel. Sometimes I just need a little more inspiration!

    Kate from Clear the Way
    (I’m currently running a giveaway for some gorgeous jewelry, if you’re interested.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting to feel exactly the same. I need to go shopping...and do some laundry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I have "those mornings" all too often...even though there is no reason I should haha. ;)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel ya, I feel like this happens to me about once a week! Great inspiration love the little bow with the bouncy ponytail and the fur vest picture.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.