Social icons

Styled: Classic Black and White

Monday, July 15, 2013
{Shoes: asos}

Happy Monday! While almost never is Monday a happy day today is the exception. My sister and I are spending the week in Connecticut by the ocean and I can't wait to indulge in some much needed relaxing and exploring. Check out my instagram to follow along!

While I know I can't stop talking about the heat I'm going to mention it again. Highs are supposed to be in the mid 90s all week and all I can think about is cool fall mornings. The heat is bringing me back to classic easy (and light) pieces, such as some of my favorite black and white staples.

 I love pairing classic tops with fun patterned bottoms while still keeping it all neutral. That being said the pants on the left aren't very realistic for 90 degree weather, though they will be perfect when fall starts to set in. Since it is still summer I thought bright bold bags were the perfect addition to the otherwise neutral looks. Switching the bold bags out for a burgundy blazer or cardigan over either of these outfits would also be a great way to transition into the chillier months ahead

~ Caroline

2 comments

  1. I love the print on that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the outfit on the right, definitely something I would wear x
    Charlotte
    Winston & Willow

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.