Social icons

{Image via my Tumblr}

Happy Friday everyone! This week has flown by and I'm so excited that the weekend is finally here. I had a fun week which included making dinner for a few friends and then going ont Newbury St in Boston for lunch and some very unneeded (but still welcome) shopping! 

Tomorrow I will be packing for a trip to Connecticut to see some family and relax by the beach. The weather is showing highs in the 90s and humidity by the water so we will see how much time I end up spending outside! Is it wrong to say I'm ready for fall? While I love the long summer days the humidity and extreme heat has really been getting to me lately. I've been imagining crisp chilly days very often. I'll be taking lots of pictures of my trip on instagram as well!

I hope you all have a great weekend planned complete with relaxing and escaping the intense heat that has been taking over everything. 

~ Caroline


2 comments

  1. The shorts are so cute. Love the pattern combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.