Social icons

Outfit: Vacation Casual

Tuesday, July 16, 2013
{H&M top, Forever 21 belt, Ann Taylor skirt, Ralph Lauren sandals, Nordstrom sunglasses}
 {Nordstrom watch, Jewel Mint bracelet, Forever 21 chain link bracelet}

These pictures are from my first day in Connecticut! The weather has been incredible and I've been trying to soak up as much of the sun as possible. When I'm on vacation I usually tone down my make up and let my hair air dry. After a few days break from the hair dryer my hair feels so soft and looks much shinier! 

I also love to wear easy outfits like the one above. This lace top from H&M is perfect for hot days  because it is so light and the skirt is my casual go-to because it goes with everything! 

Follow along with my vacation with my Instagram. I'll be spending a lot of time by the pool, eating delicious food, and shopping!

~ Caroline




4 comments

  1. Such lovely pictures! :)

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pics :> lovely outfit!
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3210
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun combo with the lace - I thought it was a dress!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.