Social icons

Shop: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Under $75

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I have finally fully embraced the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale after going to my local Nordstrom yesterday and buying two great pairs of jeans (number 6 above and these Paige skinnies). Even though I've been trying to save my fall shopping until later I may be going back soon to buy some more. 

While I have loved checking out the NSale picks from some of my favorite blogs (like these from Gal Meets Glam, Lemon Stripes, and Pink Peonies) many of their picks are way out of my budget. The Anniversary sale is the perfect time to stock up on some investment pieces, but on my budget investment pieces still can only cost under $150. So I've compiled my favorites from the sale that are under $75! 

This knit moto jacket is absolutely perfect for fall and I love the idea of layering heavy shirts underneath or another jacket above for when the weather gets chillier. I just bought these skinny jeans (that only cost $40 during the sale) that are extremely comfortable and I can't wait to wear them. I'm thinking about picking up these ankle boots since I imagine they will be perfect for walking around the city once I'm at school!

Stock up before August 5th when the sale ends. Happy shopping! 

~ Caroline

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.