Social icons

Outfit: Pattern Confusion

Thursday, July 25, 2013

{Express peplum top, J.Crew sweater, Lily White skirt, Nordstrom watch, Ralph Lauren sandals}

Here is the last look from my vacation in Connecticut. I wore this skirt for dinner with family that I hadn't seen in far too long! I bought this skirt a few months ago and I still don't really understand the pattern. Is it flowers, coral or seaweed? I don't have a clue. 

Of course my basic peplum shirt must make another appearance. Just like in this post I ended up tucking the shirt into the skirt. These tops are seriously two of the best purchases I've ever made. The white version has been shown many times on my blog and I wear it even more in real life! If you can find any left in Express stores buy them in bulk! I can promise you won't regret it. 

~ Caroline


6 comments

  1. Great summer look!

    www.chic-lux.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful skirt <3
    check out my latest look:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3348
    xoxo,KHLOE

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely outfit, the blue and coral work well together, as does the gorgeous pattern on the skirt (whatever it is! It looks like flowers?). Is there an Express alternative in Australia?

    Thara
    www.mossandstonelove.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the printed skirt and navy cartigan!!
    Great look!


    Enjoy your weekend :)

    Ox
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.