Social icons

Outfit: Evening Paradise

Tuesday, July 23, 2013
{Forever 21 top, Topshop skirt (similar), Ralph Lauren sandals, Jewel Mint knot bracelet, Forever 21 chain bracelet}

After an incredible weekend on the ocean on Connecticut I got home yesterday afternoon as the clouds and rain moved in. While I was definitely ready to get home to my family, friends, and puppies I was sad to leave the gorgeous pool and ocean breeze at my Aunt and Uncle's house. 

I've been happy to find that this skirt I bought a little over a month ago for my graduation works perfectly with many tops in my wardrobe. he skirt can easily be dressed up or down and pairing it with a knotted chambray top was the perfect way to dress it down for a casual evening dinner. 

~ Caroline


3 comments

Powered by Blogger.