Social icons

Travel: Light House Beach

Monday, May 20, 2013
 {Express top, Lucky Brand jeans (similar), Tiffany heart necklace, Nordstrom watch}

I got home from Chatham yesterday after a great few days with my friends. One of my favorite parts was our trip to Lighthouse Beach, where we walked along the beach a little and took plenty of pictures. As all my friends are starting to realize we will all be separated in just a few months pictures have become more and more important to us. 

 After a long day at the beach, which caused a few sunburns, the thought of dressing up just didn't appeal to me at all. So instead I threw on a pair of jeans and my favorite new shirt from Expres. I've worn this shirt more times than I probably should have since I bought it two weeks ago. 

I'm sad to be home, but I only have nine more days of school and then a long summer ahead of me. I'll have pictures up of my second day in Chatham tomorrow! 

~ Caroline



3 comments

  1. amazing photos <3
    check out my latest post:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3138
    xoxo,
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful and Im now following.

    If you want some cute Swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

    Have a great day dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.