Social icons

Shop: My Bauble Bar Addiction

Thursday, May 30, 2013
1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8

Let me just say, whoever came up with the idea for Bauble Bar was a genius. Recently I've spent way to much time combing through all the boutique and featured designer sections and I'm never at a loss of things to buy. With hundreds of pieces all in the same place it is easy to spend hours on their site without even realizing it. 

Just a few days ago the Courtney Kerr for Bauble Bar collection was released and I think it is my favorite collection yet. The pieces are all completely wearable while still making a statement. My favorite necklace from the collection is number five shown above. 

Happy shopping!

~ Caroline

5 comments

  1. These are gorgeous! I really like #4, it's kind of different!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pieces look beautiful! Wish I could go to a bauble bar shop. :)

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And just so you know Bauble Bar is online! Go to http://baublebar.com/

      Caroline

      Delete
  3. Woahhhh do I live under a rock? How have I gone this long without checking out this site?! Good-bye, Sunday afternoon productivity.... p.s. I love all your picks, especially the bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these choices! I'm a sucker for statement necklaces, so this is great! I haven't tried bauble bar yet, but now I'm thinking I should!

    xo,
    Shermineh

    www.postgradchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.