Social icons

School's Out!

Friday, May 31, 2013
{from my tumblr}

Happy Friday Summer everyone! Today is my last day of high school ever, though it hasn't really hit me yet. I'm sure I won't realize how much my life is changing until my parents leave me at school in the fall. My last four years have been filled with some incredible memories and I know that even though I'm ecstatic to be leaving right now there will be a lot of people and parts of high school that I miss. 

However, I'm definitely looking forward to the summer! Temperatures will be in the 90s today and heat is here to stay, so I'll be celebrating the end of the year by the water with my friends. I can't wait for long days and nights of summer that will be here so soon, since in a week I will have officially graduated. I'm starting to realize how precious this summer will be since I'm sure it will be one of my last with some of my friends and without a real job.

Have a great Friday everyone and even if you just have the next two days to relax go out and soak up some sun while it is here!

~ Caroline 


4 comments

  1. That's so exciting! I hope you have a great summer. :)

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! What a great picture. Yay for summer, have an awesome weekend!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats enjoy your summer :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you get out early! I still have 3 weeks! :( Hope you have a fantastic summer!!

    Nicole
    lacedupsunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.