Social icons

Outfit: Simple Peplum

Wednesday, May 8, 2013
{Express top, unknown skirt, American Eagle jacket (similar), Rainbow flip flops, Nordstrom watch, Alex and Ani bangle, Forever 21 bracelet}

By now I'm sure most of you know how much I love peplum. It has definitely become my favorite trend and I'm sure I will wear it long past when the trend fades. So when I found these simple peplum tanks at Express the other day I had to buy them (I bought two!) Most peplum shirts I own are patterned so finding simple ones that I can pair with other patterned pieces was just what I needed. 

Yesterday I wore the white top I got to school with jeans but ended up changing into a skirt later since it warmed up so much! At school I added fun jewelry to brighten up the simple shirt and then I went a little simpler with the striped skirt. I've been wearing flip flops every day since I did the Walk for Hunger on Sunday (because of a horrible blister I got) which makes it feel like Summer!

Also, usually I hate the way cameras change the coloring in pictures but for this shoot it was perfect! My shoulders and calves are bright red but you don't even notice! 

I'm taking my last AP exam today so things will get back to normal soon. Happy Wednesday!

~ Caroline

5 comments

  1. this is absolutely adorable!
    you look great!

    xoxo,
    alysalovely.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    sweet outfit. I like your top!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peplum style suits you so well! Great choice. :)

    I posted a mother's day gift guide on my blog today, check it out for some inspiration! http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you shirt is so so pretty <3 lovely outfit,perfect for summer !
    www.fashionglow.ro
    check out my latest post to:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3126

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.