Social icons

Shop: Pop of Red

Thursday, May 9, 2013


Over the last few years I've bought a lot of red. Look into my closet and it is pretty easy to tell how much I love the color. Red works well with my usual patriotic color scheme and there are so many different shades of red out there so it isn't hard to find a shade that flatters you. 

My usual go to spot for red pieces is J.Crew and Topshop. J.Crew definitely has the best preppy pieces and I can always find fun unique pieces at Topshop. My favorite find recently has been these red J.Crew shorts. They are perfect for summer and will fit perfectly into my wardrobe. 

~ Caroline

2 comments

  1. Love the bag and the shorts! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo red Converse how fun!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.