Social icons

Styled: Spring Brights and Stripes

Tuesday, May 7, 2013
{UO scarf, Topshop top, Topshop skirt, Michael Kors watch, Forever 21 bangles, Steve Madden sandals, Cesca bag via Nordstrom}

Hey all! I am finally done with my first of my two AP tests! I took my AP Chem exam yesterday and I am so happy to be done. I only have my calculus exam left and 18 more days of school! The year is coming to an end so quickly. 

One of my favorite parts of spring and summer is how easy it is to mix bright colors and fun patterns in your outfits. I own multiple striped skirts, but I seriously want the skirt above from Topshop. The cut is so flattering and the navy and white stripes are classic. Adding a bright patterned scarf and coordinating bag make the look special and perfect for spring! 
Also these sandals are on sale from Steve Madden and I love them! The light leather goes with so much and I've been looking for a pair of sandals with a simple strap. 

I will hopefully have a new outfit post up soon! I'm waiting for a few of my sunburns to go away... After doing the 20 mile Walk for Hunger on Sunday my calves and shoulders are about as bright as the bag above. Not fun! 

~ Caroline

3 comments

  1. Love all of these. Those shoes are gorgeous x
    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your style. I nominated you for the iebster award- Rules and questions are here - http://shimmerofpink.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-award-nomination.html
    Laura x
    shimmerofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab outfit <3
    www.fashionglow.ro
    check out my latest post to:
    http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3126

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.