Social icons

Outfit: A Printed Prom

Monday, May 13, 2013
 
{my outfit: Anthropologie dress, Vince Comuto heels, unknown bracelet, Essie Tart Deco nail polish}

While it's Monday morning I'm still reminiscing on my weekend! Saturday night I had my Senior Prom that I went to with some of my friends. I went to Prom last year and kind of went all out so this year I was much more easy going with the whole thing. 

As my friends know school dances (especially ones that cost ridiculous amounts of money to go to) aren't really my favorite thing. I would much rather go out to dinner or explore somewhere new in Boston. However, I ended up having a great time. I've definitely reached the point where I don't care what anyone at my school thinks of me so it was fun to just scream the words to all the songs and dance with everyone. 

I decided to go to Prom pretty last minute and lucked out finding this incredible dress at Anthropologie. It is completely different that anything I've ever worn but I loved it! While I loved it for prom I can't wait to wear it casually with sandals and a denim jacket.  I didn't want to do anything crazy with my hair so I did a little french braid across the top and then curled it the way I always do!

Now that this weekend is over I'm counting down to Friday when I'm heading down to Cape Cod with a few friends for the weekend! My senior spring seems to just be starting!

~ Caroline

p.s. Tart Deco by Essie has become my favorite spring nail color! It is a perfect soft coral.





3 comments

  1. Lovely dress, I love the pattern and colour combos. Hope you had a fantastic time!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress, it looks gorgeous on you!

    http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is gorgeous, and I think it is great that you went to prom with a printed dress, which doesn't happen all the time! Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.